Experience with Lenovo Flex 3

P. Echols p.echo926 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:00:11 UTC 2016

I am looking at the Lenovo Flex 3 as a possible replacement for my laptop.
Does anyone have experiences pro or con that you can share?  If con, better
choices with similar features? One of the things I do lots of is reading /
anotating large PDF docs.  A unit that can be flipped flat and used like a
tablet with screen rotation and touch functions is very attractive.

 In particular I am interested in:

- Installation problems that were a major PITA but solveable;
- Problems that have workarounds that are unsatisfactory;
- stuff that plain doesn't work.

Also, one review / complaint I saw was a Win10 user complaining about the
display hardware.  If it was really a software problem with Windows, then
obviously I could care less.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Patton