In NY State we now need e-prescribing

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 4 16:53:00 UTC 2016

On 3/31/2016 12:01 PM, Donald F. Parsons wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a retired, New York State licensed physician, who, since the March
> 27, 2016 NYS ban on hand-written prescriptions, needs to e-prescribe
> (only non-controlled drugs) for myself and family, to the CVS pharmacy
> #0375, 260 Delaware Ave, Delmar,NY 12054
>
> (518) 439-0516 (Enabled for EPCS).
>
> I need a free or low-cost e-prescribing service.
>
> I use Ubuntu 14.04 linux and already have OpenEMR installed. I have
> another computer with MS Windows 7 but prefer the linux.
>
> How do I get connected to Surescripts or a related service?
>
> Thank you
>

> Donald F. Parsons MD, DSc
>
> 150 Mosher Road
>
> Delmar, NY 12054
>
> dfp10 at verizon.net
>

> Hello,
>
> I am a retired, New York State licensed physician, who, since the March
> 27, 2016 NYS ban on hand-written prescriptions, needs to e-prescribe
> (only non-controlled drugs) for myself and family, to the CVS pharmacy
> #0375, 260 Delaware Ave, Delmar,NY 12054
>
> (518) 439-0516 (Enabled for EPCS).
>
> I need a free or low-cost e-prescribing service.
>
> I use Ubuntu 14.04 linux and already have OpenEMR installed. I have
> another computer with MS Windows 7 but prefer the linux.
>
> How do I get connected to Surescripts or a related service?
>
> Thank you
These might be of help/interest:
<http://www.softwareadvice.com/medical/e-prescribing-comparison/?deployment_id=&market_products_sort_order=&market_products_sortby=nb_reviews&more=true&price_ranges=&stars=&segment_id=&platforms=linux&int_site_code=&layout=var_c0&size_id=#>
<http://open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Features#Prescriptions>

<http://www.softwareadvice.com/medical/nuesoft-nuemd-complete-profile/>