Dragon Naturally Speaking

Scott Blair scott.blair at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:05:13 UTC 2016

I have a Marine buddy of mine that is going blind. He has stuff that he
has written that he wants to put on his computer. My first response was
Dragon Naturally Speaking. I checked his computer and it is running MS
Vista and it does not support it. I talked to him about switching to
Ubuntu. He is fine with that. What programs for Linux that are like
Dragon Naturally Speaking that are available?

--

Scott Blair:
Thanks,

Scott Blair

USMC Defending your freedoms since 10 November 1775

Save on backup time "BackupDevice=Null"

If you don't stand behind our troops,
feel free to stand in front of them.