In NY State we now need e-prescribing

steve reilly steve at reillyblog.com
Fri Apr 1 16:09:55 UTC 2016

> On Apr 1, 2016 7:10 AM, "william drescher" <william at techservsys.com>
wrote:

March 27,

> > eprescribe.allscripts.com

well that doesnt seem comforting.. especially seeing the information thats
going to be exchanged through the service!

http://picpaste.com/Screenshot_2016-04-01-11-42-35-qz0pddVF.png

I would also ask someone familiar with hipaa compliance if ubuntu
qualifies.  I believe there is physical security, password, antivirus
requirements that come into play in this scenario.   Coming from a retail
management background with rx in house, theres some stringent rules in
place for this