Ubuntu Users Mailing List

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 10:39:38 UTC 2015

Hello all,

To be clear, I am part of the moderation team for the mailing list and on
behalf of the team I ask that everyone please remember what this list is
for and what it isn't. The ubuntu-users is a mailing list staffed by
volunteer community members to provide technical support to Ubuntu Users.
If you're unsure if your question falls within the guidelines we have
written a handy FAQ guide to help you out [1].

The FAQ also has a list of ways to address any problems you encounter with
the list and details avenues to discuss any issues not listed. We on the
moderation team are always willing to help any list member with any issues
they are having with the mailing list.

Please do not continue to post off topic content. Putting OT in the subject
does not excuse you from the list rules, it just points out that you are
deliberately ignoring the list rules.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ

Regards,

Jared Norris