Synchronizing with Google Drive

Nathan Dorfman na at rtfm.net
Tue Sep 8 18:50:00 UTC 2015

If you are open to other options, you might want to take a look at
hubic. I have no affiliation with them, just came across it in my own
search and have been (happily) trying it out. They provide not only a
Linux client, but in source code form! And the free tier is 25GB:
https://hubic.com/en/offers/