Utilities apparently missing from Ubuntu15.10

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 31 20:23:08 UTC 2015

On Sun, 1 Nov 2015 04:05:24 +0800
Bret Busby <bret.busby at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Might also be a good idea to run 'sudo apt-get update'. It might
> > just be out-dated repositories.
> >

> One possibility that had occurred to me, regarding the possibility of
> outdated, or incomplete, repositories, is that this installation
> apparently uses the australian repository as its source, whereas, in
> the past, with Debian and, I believe, with Ubuntu, I have used the
> main repository/ies

This should not really matter, except for a few hours (while the
Australian repositories update) every once in a while.But, no matter
what, the local repositories should always be refreshed before an
install.

> > --
> > ab alio expectes alteri quod feceris
> >

> ? (curious, I am)

Expect from others what you do to them, sort of. Another variation of
the golde rule.

--
ab alio expectes alteri quod feceris