How to set kernel module load priority/order

Manvir Singh webmaster at programming4life.com
Thu Oct 29 02:34:29 UTC 2015

Installing dracut on Ubuntu removes my desktop manager. If I try and install my desktop manager again it wants to remove dracut. Blacklisting the radeon driver is not an option because if you blacklist a module then you can't load it from "/etc/modules" it gives a error like "module is blacklisted".