WARNING!: How do I Automount an Hard dRive in my Computer in Ubuntu?

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Sun Nov 29 07:55:38 UTC 2015

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 20:51:21 -0500
Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> ...asshole... self-righteous egotistical bastard...

That sort of language is really uncalled for. Ralf could possibly have
framed what he said a bit differently to make it sound more polite, but
remember that he is not a native speaker of English. He might not have
come across the way he intended to. Calling him names does nothing to
contribute to the conversation.

Apart from that, he has a valid point - Linux isn't a good choice for
users that aren't willing to learn at least a few basics, at least not
yet. Learning to do things the right way will benefit the user in the
long run, as quick hacks and workarounds tend to go wrong when other
things depend on them and they quickly pile up.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"