Does Linux Mint Have a Live DVD?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Nov 27 12:38:52 UTC 2015

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 22:20:53 +1000, Jared Norris wrote:
>If anyone would like to continue the conversation or seek clarification
>please do so with the mailing list moderation team [1]. We are always
>more than happy to discuss issues off list for anyone with any
>concerns, as per the FAQ [2].
>
>[1] ubuntu-users-owner at lists.ubuntu.com

Hi,

first off all I want that Teo En Ming is aware, that it is not meant as
an insult. My apologies to Teo En Ming assumed Teo En Ming should
misunderstand it as an insult.

And yes, I will send a few words off-list for clarification.

I try to do it right now, but perhaps I don't have the time to finish
it within the next few minutes, then I will write and send it tomorrow.

Regards,
Ralf