not able to login with ubuntu 15.04

abhishek jain ashujain9727 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:41:21 UTC 2015

Hi Oliver

I need to boot the arm target board with this root file system and I'm also
able to do so.But the problem is that I'm stuck at login prompt.What could
be the reason for this?

I'm able to boot different target boards with powerpc arch with the root
file system from the same link but I didn't faced such issues earlier.