not able to login with ubuntu 15.04

abhishek jain ashujain9727 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:08:07 UTC 2015

Hi Team
I'm not able to login the ubuntu image with ubuntu15.04 root file system.I
have downloaded the ubuntu-core-15.04-core-arm64.tar.gz
<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-core/releases/15.04/release/ubuntu-core-15.04-core-arm64.tar.gz>
image from below link..

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-core/releases/15.04/release/

I have tried root:root and ubuntu:ubuntu as username and password
combination.I'm getting below logs after trying password/username
combinations..

    Starting Getty on tty6...
[  OK  ] Started Getty on tty5.
         Starting Getty on tty5...
[  OK  ] Started Getty on tty4.
         Starting Getty on tty4...
[  OK  ] Started Getty on tty3.
         Starting Getty on tty3...
[  OK  ] Reached target Login Prompts.
[  OK  ] Reached target Multi-User System.
[  OK  ] Reached target Graphical Interface.
         Starting Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes...
[  OK  ] Started Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes.

Ubuntu 15.04 localhost.localdomain ttyS1

localhost login: root
Password:

Login incorrect
localhost.localdomain login: root