Ubuntu 15.10 kernel upgrade

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:26:15 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Oshadha Gunawardena
<oshadha.rocky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Tom H <tomh0665 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Oshadha Gunawardena
>> <oshadha.rocky at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> My network connectivity stopped after I upgrade my kernel version to 4.3
>>> from Ubuntu mainline kernel.
>>>
>>> You can find the detail description of the issue from here
>>> http://askubuntu.com/questions/694581/no-network-after-kernel-update
>>
>> Does the mainline kernel include the patch mentioned on a.u.c?
>>
>> If it doesn't, you'll have to compile your own kernel including it.
>
> No I didn't find about a patch yet meantime I'll also look in to the options
> of compiling my own kernel.

It's linked-to on the a.u.c page that's linked-to on the page that you posted:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/376851

There's also a step-by-step procedure on the a.u.c page that's
linked-to on the page that you posted:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/670347/is-there-any-way-to-install-atheros-e2400-drivers