flashplugin-installer

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Nov 9 07:33:28 UTC 2015

On Sunday 08 November 2015 15:01:55 Lee Gold wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 8, 2015, at 08:51 AM, Scott Blair wrote:

> > > snip...
> > >
> > > Just to add an option here:
> > >
> > > http://www.webupd8.org/2013/04/install-pepper-flash-player-for.htm
> >
> > That install for pepper-flash is outdated and doesn't work.

And it doesn't resolve from here either.
sudo apt-get update
W: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/skunk/pepper-flash/ubuntu/dists/wheezy/main/source/Sources
404  Not Found

W: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/skunk/pepper-flash/ubuntu/dists/wheezy/main/binary-i386/Packages
404  Not Found

> Works fine w/FF and 14.04. Have you tried it???

See above and previous post.

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)