Firefox not saving in bookmarks bar any more (ubuntu 15.04/FF 37.0.2)

bsdaddict bsdaddict at protonmail.ch
Sat May 30 12:10:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

This problem surfaced just recently, about 3-4 weeks now.

Firefox is not saving any websites to the Bookmarks Bar any more.

But opening the Bookmarks -> Show All Bookmarks menu does show them ! So now I'm a bit confused : why does it show my bookmarks in the bookmark manager but not in the bar ?

Even if I sort my bookmarks (in the manager) in alphabetical or most recently used way, it doesn't show in the Bookmarks Bar.

What happened ? And above all, how do I get all of my bookmarks back ?

Thanks for any clues here.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.