dpf does not open on doubleclick

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:06:20 UTC 2015

On 28 May 2015 at 13:26, robert <robert at redcor.ch> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> for some time now (probably since a fresh install) pdf files are not opened
> when I doubblecklick on them.
>
> can somebody give me a hint where to set that.

Right click a pdf file and select Properties.  Select the Open With
tab and under Default Application it should show Document Viewer.  If
it does not then if Document Viewer is shown under recommended or
other applications then select it and click Set as default.

The above assumes you want to open pdf files with the default viewer of course.

Colin