Ubuntu system corrupted

Hari hariraghaveee at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:28:51 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot Nils for a early reply. Yea seems like that only. Even i
thought so. Let me see

Peter , thanks for your reply too.. Yes i now understand and realise the
value of backups. How do i make a image of the broken file system ? I am
not having so much expertise. Could u guide me ?
Thanks in advance