Ghost gethost attack

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 03:18:11 UTC 2015

Can't say for sure if what you are asking is possible. You will have to
upgrade the entire system if there is not a back-port for glibc.

Have you tried performing a clean install? There has mention of a
complication upgrading from 12.04 to 14.04. Some drivers will have to be
removed along with some third party software.