two virtualbox (internal-network) setup

Amer amer7777 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:15:32 UTC 2015

Hello,

Dear all

I tried with host-only and the two VMS in the same subnet 192.168.56.x
However, VM1 can ping the two vboxnet0 and 1, and VM2 can not,
When I changed the IPs and restart the two VMs, reverse happen, VM2 can ping but VM1 can't.
Although, in both scenarios no ping between the two VMs.

Best regards,
Amer
.com>:‬