WiFi performance

Juan Blanco intuitionist at msn.com
Sat Jun 20 18:44:31 UTC 2015

Hello Liam,
You seem to have the right hardware, however, there seems to be obstruction between wireless router and HP G62 laptop.  I would invest in an AC (wireless) USB access point for the laptop, and remember for best reception make sure you are changing locations! until you find the most suitable, however, there might not be one due to the position of the building.  Therefore, invest in a powerful USB Wireless Access Point i.e. AC strength.
intuitionist