15.04: Firefox crashing all the time?

P. Echols p.echo926 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:24:55 UTC 2015

Lucio,

Try this.  Go to plugins and remove "Stylish" and Chatzilla if you have
them.  Restart FF and test with chrome.

If that does not work, or if you don't have those two, then disable the
unity desktop integration plugins.  All three.  Restart FF and test.

I did the above without the test between removing the first two and
disableing the last.  So I don't know which solved it.

After the above, and verified working after chrome started.  Then
re-enabled the unity plugins.  Restarted FF again, still worked!

Please post back if you try it so I know what worked for you.