Firefox not saving in bookmarks bar any more (ubuntu 15.04/FF 37.0.2)

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:25:02 UTC 2015

On 2 June 2015 at 19:09, bsdaddict <bsdaddict at protonmail.ch> wrote:
> [...]

I have no idea what you are trying to do now.  I see from the image in
the firefox window the bookmarks toolbar (just visible under the
dropdown menu) has a folder bookmarks bar.  If you click on that do
you not see your bookmarks?

If not then what do you see if, in the library view (as in the right
had window in your image) you click on Bookmarks Toolbar in the tree
view on the left.  Is there a folder Bookmarks bar in there different
to the folder Bookmarks bar that you currently show selected?  (In my
post the All Bookmarks I was referring to was the All Bookmarks shown
in the tree view).  I am wondering whether you have two folders called
Bookmarks bar in the bookmark folder heirarchy.  Examine the contents
of the tree in the Library window and see what is there and what is in
each folder.

Colin