Latest Updates to 14.04.2 LTS

Udvarias Ur udvarias1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:36:46 UTC 2015

Folks.

Just after I read this I received "SANS NewsBites Vol. 17 Num. 054" it
contained the following about the Flash problem.

Hope this helps.

--
Udvarias Ur

This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 31.7.0 on Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS.

Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 31.7.0 sur Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS.