Sharing an external drive

Saqman2060 saqman2060 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:27:19 UTC 2015

Did you configure samba to share the folder publically or does it require a password to authenticate? Did you configure samba at all? Where did you add the command "force user = Scott"? We will also need the exact error message that is shown on screen. The more information you give us the better we can help.

Istimsak