Video card

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sun Jan 25 15:58:15 UTC 2015

> I'll see if I can find the specs else where. Thanks.

I would paste an url, but I don't want to spam the list. However, on newegg
you can select cards based on chipset series and amounts of ram, etc. Then
you can sort by price. It's a great way to research.

Anyway, for most cards, they also show the amounts of stream processors in
your final list. Makes it easy to judge the cards.

It's hard to know how well any card performs pitted against others when
looking at the benchmark sites. The number of processors in the gpus aren't
mentioned. (whether its amd or nvidia)