Upgrade to 14.04.2

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.net
Sun Feb 22 22:19:11 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-02-22 at 17:10 -0500, Scott Blair wrote:
> I am currently running 14.04.1. I would like to upgrade to 14.04.2. The
> only update that came through was for 14.10. How can I update to 14.04.2
> without having to do an install?

If you've been installing regular updates via your normal update
process, you already have 14.04.2.  The new release images are just so
that people who are installing from scratch can start with something
closer to the latest versions, rather than installing 14.04 and
immediately downloading a ton of updates.

If you run "lsb_release -a" (from a command line) what does it say you
have?