login problem

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Thu Feb 12 15:36:23 UTC 2015

I have used suspend on my 12.04 LTS for years - I use fluxbox
Just now when i tried to login after a suspend I continued to be thrown
back to login window.
I tried to login to ubuntu instead of fluxbox.
I have just updated and am now using ***.76 kernel (newest just now).
I had to restore my partition with dd and puppy (which I have jused for a
long time).
I am now scared that above will happen soon, and I might loose more data.
There seems to be a main problem?
There seems to bee lots of small solutions which do not solve the main
problem?
Any ideas?