Wireless not working after I got a new technicolor thomson 799 v2 gateway router

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Mon Feb 9 12:36:34 UTC 2015

> What is the point in asking for questions here, which we take the time
> to answer, and then giving up without following through on the points
> here?
>
> Colin

Main reason is that my broadband speed was becoming VERY slow aprox 0.4
Mbit/s which it was not in the beginning) In the beginning I compared
TG784 and 799 on 2 different computers and the speed was high on both.
Then i found out that wireless was not working and I used ethernet cable
and it worked and then speed began shifting on my primary laptop (HP
dv9000).
It has been a long termed process and I talked to my ISP several times
and got no explanation - and on "Google" I found no answer - only that
the router design might be too new and have no proper driver.
I began suspecting it was my ethernet cable but it was not.
Sorry!