Setting urxvt title

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Fri Feb 6 13:15:15 UTC 2015

Hi all!

I'm trying to launch urxvt with a set title. From the manpage, this is
done with "-title" or "-T", but when I do this, I still get a window
with the title set to whatever $PS1 is. I've modified ~/.bashrc to set
$PS1 to "\u@\h:\w\$ " but that doesn't help either. Neither did
launching it with "+ls" to prevent it from starting as a login shell
help.

Where should I go next? Is there some other place that overwrites
whatever I set the title to on the command line?

I need to set the title to something specific, so I can have
Enlightenment place the window in a specified position on a certain
screen and desktop.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,

Petter