Two identical laptops with Ubuntu 14.04 (i386), but one fails to update...

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Aug 31 19:31:00 UTC 2015

I manage two identicatial notebooks, both have Ubuntu 14.04 (i386) installed,
but one is not picking up updates.  I run 'apt-get update;apt-get
dist-upgrade' on it and it juts updates google-chrome, but nothing else.
There are no errors.  The other one does its updates properly.  What should I
be looking for?  Nothing *seems* to be wrong in /etc/apt as far as I can tell.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933