Which app complaining about login keyring?

silver.bullet at zoho.com silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Aug 30 14:53:55 UTC 2015

On my Arch Linux install I run Evolution on openbox. If I start
Evolution immediately after login, I'm not ask for a keyring password,
if I wait too long before I launch Evolution, the password is required.
Assumed I make a typo, then I need to log out and in again, perhaps
there's another way. However, regarding the issue the OP
experiences, it might be the same as I described first, there seems to
be a time out setting somewhere. IOW the OP should check all apps that
have GNOME dependencies. On Arch I installed Claws, it someday should
completely replace Evolution and for my Ubuntu install I only installed
Claws. When ever possible I avoid stuff that belongs to desktop
environments, respl. I carefully select what I use. All desktop
environments cause issues in one or the other way. Window managers with
selected apps IMO cause less trouble. Btw. even if I would use a
desktop environment, I anyway would replace some applications, such as
a DE's terminal with ROXTerm, a DEs file manager with SpaceFM or Rodent.