Which app complaining about login keyring?

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:34:33 UTC 2015

On 29 August 2015 at 09:44,  <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:55:49 +0100, Colin Law wrote:
>>It is not Gnome keyring GPG Password Agent or SSH Key Agent as I have
>>disabled those in Startup Applications.
>
> Did you check with pidof or running ps aux?

Well I have got it to the point where it is asking for the password,
but I can't see how ps aux helps me see why it is trying to open the
keyring.  Presumably an app is asking the daemon for something, but I
can't see how to determine which app it is.  I only see this on one of
the five machines I have running various versions of Ubuntu, all of
which have autologin and password protected keyrings.

Colin