Singapore Government Hackers Love to Hack Teo En Ming's Computers, Smartphones, and Internet Online Accounts

Teo En Ming teo.en.ming at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 02:06:15 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 August 2015 at 10:43,  <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 09 Aug 2015 11:22:37 +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>>>* do not use third party repositories like PPAs (unless you can and
>>>want to inspect the source code in there before using the binaries)
>>
>> This depends to the trustworthiness. You might trust the Ubuntu
>> maintainers and you might trust a PPA maintainer. Assumed you trust
>> those people, than you still need trusted keys.
>>
>> I already posted it two times:
>>
>> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VerifyIsoHowto
>
> Does this guarantee the iso is good if you live in a country where the
> government may intercept your web access?  For example would it not be
> possible to intercept access to the ubuntu keyserver and provide
> fraudulent keys, matching those in the fraudulent iso file?
>
> I am not suggesting that this is the case here, just asking the question.
>
> Colin

I am aware that the Singapore Government led by Prime Minister Lee
Hsien Loong does intercept my web access. Whenever I download ISO
files of operating systems like Windows, Linux, UNIX and BSD, I always
have suspicions/doubts over the integrity of the ISO files which I
have downloaded. I am afraid that the ISO files may have been tampered
with, or contain trojans and backdoors.

The best I can do is to check the MD5 checksum of the ISO file which I
have downloaded.

Yours sincerely,

Subtle Denial of Medical Treatment by the Singapore Government for Mr.
Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Link: https://www.scribd.com/doc/258700156/Subtle-Denial-of-Medical-Treatment-by-the-Singapore-Government-for-Mr-Teo-En-Ming-Zhang-Enming