TICVUE stopped updating

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Tue Aug 11 09:35:33 UTC 2015

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 03:21:34 -0500
Jay Ridgley <jridgley2 at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> On 08/11/2015 02:39 AM, Colin Law wrote:
> > On 10 August 2015 at 23:20, Jay Ridgley <jridgley2 at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Y'all,
> >>
> >> I use IicVue 0.13.05 with 14.04.3 LTS, this morning it stopped updating
> 	s/b TickVue (oops)
> >> anyone have an idea why?
> >
> > I can't find any references to IicVue or ticvue, can you provide
> > further information please?
> >
> > Colin
> >

> The package is available from http://tickvue.sourceforge.net
>
> Sorry for the typo....
>
> The feed is from Yahoo Finance

Without any information, like error messages etc, it is impossible to
tell. Try running it from a terminal, with verbose or debug
options if there are any. Besides, this package isn't in the official
repos. You would probably be better off contacting the authors, or
checking if there is a mailing list or forum where you could ask for
help.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"