update to ubuntu 15 failed..

Peter Fodrek peter.fodrek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:52:34 UTC 2015

V Piatok, 24. apríl 2015 o 08:09 +0200, robert rottermann napísal(a):
> Hi there,
>
> I tried to upgrade to the newest ubuntu version.
> The upgrade process stopped in the middle.
> Now after rebooting the computer an attempt to do any cleanup or upgrade results
> in the following:
> what can I do?

first

sudo dpkg --configure -a

after it you may try

sudo apt-get update &&sudo apt-get upgrade

if it fails

then
 sudo apt-get remove  update-notifier-common

 sudo apt-get remove  update-notifier

  sudo apt-get remove  ubuntu-desktop

sudo apt-get update &&sudo apt-get upgrade

 sudo apt-get install  update-notifier-common

 sudo apt-get install  update-notifier

  sudo apt-get install  ubuntu-desktop