Server

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:35:05 UTC 2015

On 19 April 2015 at 21:16, Dave Fales <davefales2272 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Play the videos or music or open documents I have three memory cards and
> they are full need to use it has storage

Please don't top post, insert your reply after the appropriate section
of the previous post.

I run Kodi (was xbmc) on the PC and access it via Yatse on the tablet.
The paid for version will play on the android device.  I think you
could also use a DLNA server to stream to the tablet but I have not
done that.  Google for
Stream music from Ubuntu to Android
for more options.

Colin