unfamiliar with 7zip archive - Help!

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 20:33:51 UTC 2015

Which triggers the thought to email the file that was originally sent back
to the originator and see if it will still unzip on the system used to
process it in the beginning.
If it won't work then you know something is definitely broken within the
sent file[s].

- - - - -

-"God is not fooled." - Eric Metaxa

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
inevitable." John F. Kennedy

- "Authority that can not be questioned is tyranny" - Sir Terry Pratchett

-  *Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.*   Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

- "If men are not governed by God, they will be ruled by tyrants."  William
Penn, founder of Pennsylvania   - - - - - "The wicked walk on every side,
when the vilest men are exalted" (Psalm 12:8)"  - - - - -

Monster =  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY