Migrating from Windows to Ubuntu

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:46:03 UTC 2015

Micro$oft is phasing out Internet Explorer.
You need to find an alternative if you hope to be able to continue to
browse the majority internet sites in the future.  Besides the security
issues with IE it isn't in compliance with many of the standards used to
write the code that supports modern internet sites.
If you are having problems with either Firefox or Chrome it is most likely
the settings on your computer that need to be adjusted.
There are many tutorials available on the web to show you how to do these
things.

- - - - -

-"God is not fooled." - Eric Metaxa

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
inevitable." John F. Kennedy

- "Authority that can not be questioned is tyranny" - Sir Terry Pratchett

-  *Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.*   Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

- "If men are not governed by God, they will be ruled by tyrants."  William
Penn, founder of Pennsylvania   - - - - - "The wicked walk on every side,
when the vilest men are exalted" (Psalm 12:8)"  - - - - -

Monster =  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY