[Bulk] Re: Flashplayer issues

Peter Smout smoutpete at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:45:07 UTC 2014

On 26/09/14 09:55, Vvikas Roy wrote:
> This is the problem with chrome. Try firefox for flash sites. It will work.

As the original post was about how it DID NOT work with F-fox then that
is not helpful!

As for the OP I'm afraid I am out of ideas, sorry My only other thought
is to try using an external player (VLC for example), google firefox
flash vlc for help, really easy but I cant remember!!
Or if you have Wine installed try the Wine Browser, I have never had any
joy for "windows only sites" but maybe just maybe!

Sorry you can't get it to work maybe someone else has a different
(USEFUL) suggestion

Pete S