Connecting USB scanners and printers to a wireless network

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Wed Sep 17 21:20:05 UTC 2014

Hello Peter,

Monday, September 15, 2014, 7:27:17 PM, Peter wrote:

>   I have been give two netgear PS121-V2 print servers.

I had a PS121 but could not get it to work with an older Ubuntu. IIRC
it must have a static IP address set, which is done via a Windows app
and driver. I still run an HP Jetdirect 300x and a netgear PS101, both
to parallel ports on older printers [still going strong :-) ] Both can
be configured with a browser.

If you DO find a way to get it working, please let me know - I'll look
through my junk box and maybe use it for a newer USB printer.

--

 rikona