Problem with Team Viewer after upgrading from 12.04 to 14.04

Pep3ts pep3ts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:48:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/363-How-do-I-install-TeamViewer-on-my-Linux-distribution.aspx#other

Now Teamviewer is working fine on my Ubuntu 14.04!

I downloaded the i386 version called "teamviewer_linux.deb".

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386;
sudo apt-get update;
sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_linux.deb;

At the beginning I had some problems..

sudo apt-get -f install;

... after this last command it's working fine!

Rob