new install 14.04 LTS

Saqman2060 saqman2060 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 21:31:10 UTC 2014

Thanks for those suggestions. I am using a windows phone (don't ask why). It does take work to quote using Gmail on a smartphone. It might be easier to move these email posts to a separate folder using my phone and access them from a PC. This I cam keep track of the progress. Thanks again for your help.