Trusty Server Netboot fails

ubuntu-users at localhorst.es ubuntu-users at localhorst.es
Mon Oct 27 13:11:25 UTC 2014

Problem has been solved. Due to internal server problems the mirroring has failed.

Am 27.10.2014 11:45:34, schrieb ubuntu-users at localhorst.es:
> Hello everyone,
>
> we are installing new Ubuntu server machines over PXE using Netboot.
> For a fast off-line installation we mirrored the necessary repositories for Ubuntu Trusty.
>
> Until
 friday everything worked fine. But today the setup process is missing
the file
"pool/main/d/debootstrap/debootstrap-udeb_1.0.59ubuntu0.1_all.udeb",
which does not exists on our webserver anymore. Instead I can see a
probably updated version called
"debootstrap-udeb_1.0.59ubuntu0.2_all.udeb".

> This is the mirror command we use to keep our repos up-to-date:
> debmirror
 --dist=trusty,trusty-backports,trusty-security,trusty-updates
--section=main,main/debian-installer,multiverse,multiverse/deb