VirtualBox [WITHDRAW]

Thomas Blasejewicz thomas at s7.dion.ne.jp
Wed Oct 22 16:14:35 UTC 2014

I wish to thank everybody for offering so much help,
but the situation has gone completely out of hand and just about
everything went wrong
and I did not know any more where to apply what.

I am really sorry for causing so much anguish.

(the problem is: I am going to cause even more trouble ...)

Thank you all.
Thomas