Reopen windows/applications when logging back in

Jatin khatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:37:23 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 14 October 2014 04:01 PM, Peter Smout wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Firstly I have moved this onto a new thread so as more people can see it!
>
> To try and answer your question, there is an easy way of doing that in
> the settings is an option worded something like "save & restore
> current session on exit" (sorry I am not infront of a Ubuntu machine
> right now) which from memory is found in the settings menu under
> either "Session" or "Power"
>
> My apologies for not being more precise in my help but I hope it
> points you in the right direction!

sorry and thanks for guiding me ....

BTW I'm unable to find the option " Save & Restore Current Session on
exit" ....where is it ? its not there in "system Settings" ( I'm on
ubuntu 14.04 64bit )

Warm Regards

--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/