LibreOffice Question

Peter Hillier-Brook phb at hbsys.plus.com
Tue Oct 14 12:17:37 UTC 2014

On 14/10/14 11:37, Jay Ridgley wrote:
> Folks,
>
> My wife has her recipes in LO Writer. My question is is it possible to
> sort on the 1st line of a page? That way she can keep them alphabetically

Your question might be better addressed to the LibreOffice users'
mailing list:

Users at global.libreoffice.org

Please note that if you just mail the LibreOffice list you will not see
any response: however if you subscribe to the list you will receive any
replies (plus any other mail traffic):

users+subscribe at global.libreoffice.org

To answer the specific question, yes it is possible in principle, but a
little more information would enable a specific response. For example
using heading styles and sorting the headings in the Navigator.

Peter HB