getting started with VPN's

Scott Blair scott.blair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:05:11 UTC 2014

Try this for VPN
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/vpn.htm
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. It is mainly used by companies
so their employees can connect to the office network from home or
on the road. It is a secure network connection. VPN is also used
by admins to access severs remotely. You could set up a VPN on
your home computer and connect to it from anywhere there is
an internet connection.

--
Scott Blair