Windows and 14.04 Ubuntu

wG|Agent M agent_m at advantagepc.com.au
Thu Nov 6 01:51:19 UTC 2014

Does it run using Wine??

I use MYOB ( an Australian accounting package like quicken ), and it
runs mostly fine under wine, couple of very minor quirks, but nothing
problematic.

Maybe install wine, and try installing it using that.

If that doesn't work, then like everyone else has said a VM is the way
to go. I use Virtualbox and its free and easy to create VMs with.