Installed Ubuntu 14.04.Scroll is not working.Scroll lock button was pressed.I am using 12.04 also where this problem is not there.

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:51:42 UTC 2014

On 30 May 2014 12:21, Ramachandran Chidambaraiyer
<ramachandran.chidambaram at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed 12.04 and 14.04 in separate partition in my laptop. The
> mouse that is used in laptops scrolls the page up and down in the case of
> 12.04 but this does not work in 14.04.

Please quote the previous message so that it is easier to follow the thread.
You still have not said exactly what you are doing.  Is it that the
mouse scroll wheel does not work?
Have you tried it in a number of applications?
Is it a usb mouse?

Colin