Recent Doc Team meeting - Poll idea (Do people really use computer-based help?)

Martin Dixon mh.dixon at btinternet.com
Sat May 10 06:37:26 UTC 2014

My penny worth (as one who does not always think clearly) - I have used the in-computer help occasionally from day one and those I have "helped" have also - it has the advantage of being easily accessible, clearly organised and relatively universally applicable.  But that may only be another way of saying if alternatives were equally accessible and clearly organised and provided more information they might be more applicable.